Michaelmas Term 2014
- Term begins Monday 8th September
- Half-Term Friday 24th October to Monday 3rd November (inclusive)
- Term ends Wednesday 17th December
Lent Term 2015
- Term begins Tuesday 6th January
- Half-Term Monday 16th February to Friday 20th February (inclusive)
- Term ends Friday 27th March
Summer Term 2015
- Term begins Monday 20th April
- Half-Term Monday 25th May to Friday 29th May (inclusive)
- Term ends Wednesday 8th July
Michaelmas Term 2015
- Term begins Monday 7th September (Staggered start for Nursery & Kindergarten)
- Half-Term Friday 23rd October to Monday 2nd November (inclusive)
- Term ends Wednesday 16th December
Lent Term 2016
- Term begins Wednesday 5th January
- Half-Term Monday 15th February to Friday 19th February (inclusive)
- Term ends Wednesday 23rd March
Summer Term 2016
- Term begins Monday 18th April
- Half-Term Monday 30th May to Friday 3rd June (inclusive)
- Term ends Tuesday 12th July
Great expectations or the love of learning…..? The start of an academic year is always an exciting time, for the children, for...
The weather has played its part in our Sports Days again this year, it unpredictable nature makes forward planning for such events...
Welcome to the summer term 2014. When we break-up for the Easter holidays I look at the sports field and can't...
‘I want my child to do the best they can. If I can give them every chance to achieve to their...
Well done to our Form 6 pupils this year who have achieved excellent exam results in their senior school entrance exams. As...
There was great excitement and anticipation in school this week due to the visit of international Rugby star Neil Back MBE. Neil captained...
Half-term heralded the eagerly awaited first House contest of the year - The House Music Competition. Our new House Captains rallied their...
Pupils have been inspired by the story of local wheelchair athlete, Kare Adenegan from Coventry. 13 year old Kare is currently ranked...
Food Technology Room
Design Technology Room
New Sports and Performing Arts Centre (2015)
A group of six enterprising ten year olds from Eversfield Preparatory... more...
Form 5 pupil Kiran Pal woke up last Monday with... more...
London 2012 Olympic hopeful Harry Owen dropped in on pupils at... more...
Form 6 Pupils attending Eversfield, Solihull’s leading Preparatory School, are headed... more...
Ten year-old Dougie Dolleymore has recently returned from a fundraising bike... more...
Eversfield Preparatory School was founded in 1931 by CW Denney to provide a sound education in a well-disciplined yet happy atmosphere, where Christian values and ideals are considered to be important.
These aims continue to have a strong influence on the life and work of the school today. It is known for its strong sense of family and good pastoral care.
Eversfield is a Christian school, but not affiliated to any particular denomination, and welcomes children of all faiths provided they are able to take an unrestricted part in all aspects of school life.
The school is registered as a Charitable Trust under the direction of a Board of Governors. The Headmaster is a member of the Incorporated Association of Preparatory Schools (IAPS), the leading professional association for heads of independent preparatory schools.
Scroll to top