Eversfield Preparatory School is an independent day school and registered nursery, providing high quality education for boys and girls from the term of their 3rd birthday to the age of 11 years. Our mission is:
- To promote high moral standards through clear and relevant Christian teaching.
- To provide a wide breadth of experiences and opportunities for all our children to discover and develop their individual talents.
- To support our children in becoming valued members of society so that they may develop self-confidence, ask questions, seek new experiences, not be afraid to make mistakes, express themselves confidently and modestly and develop team and leadership skills.
- To provide a safe, supportive, healthy educational environment, with buildings, facilities and staff that enable our children to learn and develop.
- To ensure that all our children receive excellent pastoral care.
- A broad and balanced curriculum focusing on academic excellence and developing pupils' creative, sporting, technical and social skills.
- Small classes taught by professional and caring staff.
- A strong sense of community, pride in the school, respect for others and a healthy balance between competition and co-operation. .
- A superb five acre site close to Solihull centre, featuring extensive playing fields, a sports and performing arts centre with indoor pool, modern well equipped classrooms and dedicated rooms for specialist subject teaching.
- High moral standards and responsible attitudes encouraged and supported through Christian teaching and values.