This page has been set up to share information and advice related to the Coronavirus outbreak with parents. We are closely monitoring developments and following Department of Education and Public Health England guidance.
You can help to slow the spread of Cornavirus by ensuring you and your children follow these general principles to stop the spread of the virus:
- Wash you hands often, with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based sanitiser if soap and water aren't available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don't attend school without seeking advice and guidance from the school or Public Health England.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
A comprehensive risk assessment is available in the Parent login area of the school website.
If you are worried about your symptoms, the NHS have set up an online service to help inform you how to get advice, or you can call NHS 111 however the phone service is exceptionally busy so please be patient and check on line first. The guidance is that you MUST NOT visit your GP or other healthcare centre. VISIT https://111.nhs.uk/
For the very latest Department for Education information:
Department for Education Coronavirus Helpline
This helpline has been set up to answer questions about the virus related to education. Staff, parents and young people can contact the helpline in the following ways:
- Phone: 0800 046 8687
- Email: DfE.email@example.com
- Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
Where to find further information:
Travel advice for those travelling and living overseas:
Latest Department for Education information: